My First Journal
For Ages 3-6
My First HappySelf Journal for you to enjoy with the three- to six-year old in your life. It brings you all the goodness of our Junior edition adapted to this younger age group.
It’s specially designed to be a shared experience, and there are lots of prompts along the way to help spark lovely conversations as you fill out the pages. We have deliberately left things flexible so you can make the journal your own, with plenty of space for a shared writing, drawing and colouring experience.
There is no better time than these early years to lay the foundations for happiness by exploring the positive habits that will help your child for years to come.
Our journals bring positive psychology and proven happiness habits into a beautifully illustrated child friendly journal format. Beautifully illustrated and easy to use, with just a few minutes each day, children benefit by being encouraged to express gratitude, reflect on their emotions and think about their actions.
- High quality paper is pencil, pen and crayon friendly
- Larger format than our Junior edition with plenty of space this age group
- The journal has a soft lie-flat binding to make it easy to write in
- Designed to be a shared experience so you can share the experience with your child
- Tested on children aged 3 to 6 to make sure the design and contents work across the age group
- Elastic and ribbon to keep your journal private and mark your page
- Undated so it doesn’t matter if you skip a day. Start whenever you want and use daily or whatever pattern suits you
- 3 months of daily journaling pages as well as a section of fun pages to fill out anytime
“I hope this journal becomes a beautiful way of exploring feelings, memories, kindness and gratitude as well as capturing what life is like for you and your child at this moment in time.”