Happy Self Teen Journal
Following on from the success of our Junior edition this journal brings you the same goodness but for an older audience. Perfect for both young and older teens, this daily journal is based on scientifically proven methods that promote happiness and develop positive habits and mindset. Spend just a few minutes a day with our beautifully designed pages to express gratitude, reflect on the emotions of the day and think about your actions.
- Premium 100gsm FSC paper to ensure a lovely writing experience
- Structured daily pages to guide you through the journaling process with plenty of space for free journaling
- All pages are different and beautifully illustrated
- Undated so it can be started at any time of the year
- Elastic and ribbon to keep your journal private and to mark your page
- The journal has a lie-flat binding to make it easy to write in
- PROMOTES GRATITUDE: Keeping a gratitude journal is a scientifically proven happiness practice. An activity for teenagers (and adults!) to access easily from the safety and comfort of their own environment in just a few minutes a day.
- REDUCES ANXIETY JOURNAL: Adolescence is a natural period of transition for many families. Studies have shown that gratitude practice gives us the tools to move past stress quickly and helps us see the good in life even when things are changing!
- FOSTERS A GROWTH MINDSET FOR TEENAGERS: Encouraging a positive learning mindset at home or at school (our journals are becoming increasingly popular among schools and teachers) increases confidence, self-awareness and self-belief.
- ADVOCATES MINDFULNESS: Teenage mindfulness activities help to reduce the amount of time spent online. Help the teenager in your life guide themselves to stay ‘in the moment’ by using the HappySelf Continuation Edition.
- SUPPORTS SELF-AWARENESS: The ability for children aged 12+ to express their emotions, thoughts and feelings is directly linked to happiness, positive habits and encourage a growth mindset for teenagers.